Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pancake

This picture is pancake I made last month. Pancake is good snack! we can make it easy and feel full. It is delicious and reasonable.
Another good point we can eat it with many kinds of taste. For example simple, many kinds of jam, butter, maple syrup, ice, chocolate, and so on. My favorite taste is put both berry jam and ice on a pancake. Depends on your idea, you can make many new taste.



I introduce hang to make delicious pancake. Please remember most important point is follow the recipe written on package. And there are three point to bake thick and fluffy pancake.

First, after heat pan cool it by wet towel but not to cool too much.
Second, Dropping pancake dough without stopping from high position.
Third, after turn a pancake over put a lid. It makes pancake fluffy.

2 comments:

  1. Your pancake looks delicious!!
    I will try this way to made pancake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are good at baking pancake!
    When I baked it last week, I didn't bake like you. So I will try again!

    ReplyDelete