Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yakiimo


This picture is "yakiimo."
"Yakiimo" is a sweet potato baked in hot pebbles. My ground mother often made it for me when I lived with her.
It is made from a sweet potato so it contain dietary fiber.
I heard some students who live alone is particularly tend to not eat enough vegetables. So if you lack of vegetables, eating "yakiimo" is good.



I bought this "yakiimo" at "kamokudou" in moriguchi. It is a fruit and vegetable shop.
So this sweet potato is freshness! Steaming and very sweet!
I had never eat such a delicious "yakiimo."
If you want to eat this "yakiimo," get off train by moriguchishi. It is near by Mos burger.

4 comments:

  1. I like yakiimo too!!
    It is very sweet and yummy, right?

    my mom also baked it for me.
    I held "yakiimo party" when I was a high school student! It was very fun!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yakiimo too.
    It is really delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yakiimo in this picture is looks very delicious!!
    I like yakiimo too♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ground father often made me Yakiimo too!!
    I want to eat^^!

    ReplyDelete