Sunday, June 6, 2010

Big Ice Cream!

This is very big ice cream!!!
I bought it at IEON in Dainichi today.
It was made in Australia.
This is wonderful ice cream because its amount is two liter! Moreovere it is cheaper than Super Cup. It is mere 598 yen.








It is delicious, so I have to take care not to get fat!
My sister made a rule that we mustn't eat too much ice cream in a day!
It is good rule for me.
I will eat it with my family so maybe I won't get fat.
I found one liter ice cream too. So if you like ice cream very much, try to it!

4 comments:

  1. It looks yummy!!!!
    I want to eat it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    This looks delicious.
    I want to eat icecream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ice looks very delicious!
    So I will buy it at IEON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a big ice this is!

    I wanna try to eat by myself!

    ReplyDelete