This is the my most favorite pound cake!
Because it is sweet-and-sour.
And it goes well with tea.
It contain lemon's rind. And after baked it, spead syrup(made from sugar and squeeze of lemon) by brush.
And wrapped it in plastic in the refrigerator.
Leave it for a day.
Next day, please eat it with a cup of tea.
"Leave it for a day" is very important point to eat it deliciously!
It contain many butter and sugar. So I think it is not so good for your health(of cource me...)but It is delicious so please try it.
Hello!
ReplyDeleteThat pound cake looks very delicious!!
I want to bake one and cook saba-no-misoni:)
By Yuhei
It looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteDid you make it at your home of Osaka?
I want to eat....................
ReplyDeletehi:)
ReplyDeleteawwwww, I'm hungry.
I wish I could cook...
I will try !!
wowowowowowowowow...
ReplyDeletelooks very delicious!!!
i wanna eat~~~