Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Saba-no-miso-ni"

"Saba-no-miso-ni" is a mackerel seasoned by miso.
It is one of the standard Japanese food.
I almost everyday have been eating chicken or pork after I came to Osaka.
But eating only meat is bad for our health.




Recently I thought I should eat more fish at dinner.
Because eating fish makes our blood flow smoothly.
So I made "Saba-no-miso-ni."
I was surprised that making it was not more difficult than I think.

There are only two steps to make it.
1.Pour hot water on the fish to remove the smell of mackerel.
2.Boil the fish and slices of ginger into a sauce made by miso, sweet sake for seasoning, sugar, sake and soy sauce.

Please try it!

5 comments:

  1. wow~! that is great!!:D
    I think you good at cooking!
    saba-no-miso-ni seems to be yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are good at cooking!!
    Someday I want to eat your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I think you will good wife in future:)
    By the way, I can't cook ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't cook fish><
    I'll go your home to eat your dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hungry now.
    I want to eat!!!Please make for me !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete