Yestarday, I cooked supper.I was very tired and sleepy so I was decided to prepare meal that easy to cook. I looked up Cookpad; it is a recipe site in internet and I cooked Egg of pork and miso soup and rice.
I made a little mistake but taste was good.
This picture is Egg of pork!
We can meke it very easy. We have to do only 3 steps.
1 boil an egg
2 roll boiled egg in some slice of pork
3 stew in thick soup.
And after that cut it and dish up that's all!
It is good for dinner and also become dish your box lunch.
If you couldn't shelled eggshell well, it is no problem because slice of pork hide egg. I thik it become more dericious next day than day it cooked.
It is delicious so please try to make it!
Thanks for your comment!
ReplyDeleteIt looks very delisious too!
I can cook sweets but cant cook dishes.
So please cook me.
See you later.
I want to eat it very much now!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is very very easy to cook.
So I'm going to cook it some time.
I sometimes look up Cookpad.
ReplyDeleteThe site is very useful for me of living alone.
Your Egg of pork looks so delicious!!!
I'll try to make it!!!
HELLO!!
ReplyDeleteI have looked up Cookpad.
There are many recipes that looks delicious.
I want to try to cook, but I can't cook :(
One day, I will try to cook!!