Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tikuzen-ni

Do you know "Tikuzen-ni"?
This is my favorite menu which my groundmother often made it for me.
I heard it is called "gameni" in Kyusyu.
I like its soy souce and sugar taste.
So I tried to make it.






I introduce in my home recipe for "Thikuzen-ni."
This time I used a sheet of chicken.
1. Cut carrot and burdock and chicken.
You can use bamboo shoot or another vegetable if you like.
2. Second, shallow-fry chiken. After that shallow- fly vegetables.
3. Pour two cup of water into 2. and boile several time.
4. Season it by soy souce, suger, sake, and mirin.
5. Cover 4. with wet kitchen-paper and simmer it.

It is Japanese taste and delicious.
We can eat a lot of vegitable by this menu so please try it.


















3 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I like Chikuzen-ni too! It looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hor your comment.
    I like Chikuzen-ni too.
    I want to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!
    please cook it for me!!!
    I want to eat♥

    ReplyDelete